Friday, March 2, 2007

Taking a break

These passed two weekends I have not rode my quad much due to bad weather. When is the rain ever going to end? Most weekends I just suck it up and deal with the rain, but lately I am just burnt out on the weather. This pass snow day was a fun day to at least ride my quad around on the streets by my house. Quads are a blast to ride, when its really snowy; it's easy to get them to do doughnuts. Hopefully I will go riding soon and have another adventure to write about. In the mean time I am thinking about how fun it will be this summer, when I get to experience the dunes in Oregon. I can't wait to ride in the hot sun and to ride on soft sand; instead of rocks and tree ruts. Ii will be more enjoyable not always having to analyze every move and to just be able to speed around. I do enjoy the challenges of the tails because they help you become a better rider; however, I can't wait for some serious speed under the sun.

No comments: